Privacy Statement of µSocial - Active Community
µSocial - Active Community always strives to protect the data entrusted to us from unauthorized access.
Under a pseudonym ("Username") you can create a profile at µSocial - Active Community. The e-mail address is always hidden for other members. The contact takes place via mail (internal message system). µSocial - Active Community learns neither names nor addresses. The identity is always protected - except the user himself gives out to other members, eg. B. by clear text in a mail or by setting a photo.
1. The safety and protection of users' data is of particular concern to µSocial - Active Community. µSocial - Active Community undertakes to comply with the statutory provisions on data protection at teleservices (TMG).
2. The user agrees to µSocial - Active Community's personal data of his profile - e.g. Age (date of birth), gender, postal code, evaluation results of his data, image, etc. for research and analysis to improve our services and to tailor the services we use.
3. As part of the contractual provision of services, personal data is collected, stored, processed and used. Personal data are those that contain information about the personal and material circumstances of a particular or identifiable user. The duration of storage extends over the entire membership.
4. IP addresses of internal mails, forum posts, etc. are stored after the regular retention times for a certain period of time. If users report mails or forum posts from other users (for example due to misuse), those IP addresses are permanently stored in the profile of the registered user.
5. µSocial - Active Community uses temporary and permanent cookies that are stored on the user's computer to detect user sessions, personalization and affiliate control. Cookies contain the user data in anonymous form, and can be deleted at any time by the user via his internet browser. Cookies do not contain personal data.
6. The user grants µSocial - Active Community permission to send a newsletter irregularly. The e-mail address itself will not be disclosed to third parties. The user can switch on the sending of the newsletter to his email in his settings at any time.
7. The user's web server connection (IP) data is stored with µSocial - Active Community for most operations, where the user produces or retrieves content, along with a one-second time stamp for 7 days. This connection data will be used for internal statistical purposes and will never be disclosed or sold to third parties.
8. µSocial - Active Community will inform the user on written request at any time about the stored data, as far as the user is concerned, completely and free of charge.
9. µSocial - Active Community expressly draws the users' attention to the fact that data protection for data transmissions in open networks such as the Internet can not be comprehensively guaranteed according to the state of the art. The user therefore takes care of the security of the data transmitted by him to the internet.
10. The user can upload a copy of their ID card to our web server to verify their identity. This copy will be kept in a specially protected area for the duration of the membership.
11. The user can unsubscribe from the service at any time. His profile data is then stored for a maximum of six months and then completely deleted.
12. The user agrees to a registration with the use of his data described in the previous provisions.
Please also read our terms and conditions.